My First Day of Yoga - Journal 1

 Day 1 

 My first day truly giving my all into Yoga was interesting. I had done Yoga many times before but only for stretching, So when I searched up "Hot Yoga Intermediate" I was in for a ride..........

I was anxious to see if my body could really get into this different positions or not, and I was right. I couldn't breathe in these positions, I felt ligaments and muscles in my body, that I didn't even know I had. I was in pain for the rest of the day, and cursed how sour I was. but I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it, the positions i was naturally able to get into gave me some sort of Euphoric feeling being able to mold myself into it, I am going to keep practicing yoga to see how far I can go in this endeavor, hopefully quite far, I truly believe the sky is the limit with this.


 

 


Comments

  1. Make sure that you describe the class you take in more detail. length, title, teacher, etc. and some of the things you did. Will make for a better reflection in your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 3

Journal 2