Journal 2

 After watching this movie, The main character reminded me of Dana Scully the female protagonist of the show X-Files. I felt this in the aspect that after all evidence of aliens were shown to her and every single monster she encountered, she still didn't agree that aliens existed, just the same with Nick he still did not see the benefits of Yoga after practicing it for so long., He finally came around to the truth of it in the end, So that was good. 

    I really enjoyed seeing the different perspectives each Yogi because though each all had their own ways of practicing yoga, they still were aiming for the same thing. something important that one learns when practicing yoga is malleability, and flexibility ( they both go hand in hand), i think this was something that I learned from the movie, and that isn that essentially theres not only one end goal with Yoga. It has its spiritual purposes, It also has its physical benefits and you can use Yoga to reach whatever goal you want to but you have to work hard for it. spiritual meaning you shall find it, Mental health balance, you can find it and so on and so forth......... you just have to be willing to believe in yourself and your Journey.

I love the fact that I am not intimidated by others in my Yoga practice space I want to be a better Yoga practitioner, being in my space is beneficial to me as a whole.


Comments

  1. how about your yoga practice this week???? and talking about sacred spaces. Please look at the prompts and practice and blog every week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 3

My First Day of Yoga - Journal 1